Bank On Louisville celebrates ten years impacting the community!
- Click here to watch our 10-year anniversary press conference and read our press release.
- Watch our 10-year anniversary video featuring our founders and current leaders here.
- Take a look at the impact of Bank On Louisville over the last ten years and read the 10-year summary report here.
- Take a look at the impact of Bank On Louisville over the last ten years and watch the 10-year video here.
Check Out Our Past Accomplishments!
- In honor of National Financial Literacy Month in April 2017, the importance of financial literacy resources in our community that help residents establish and maintain healthy financial habits were highlighted in the Courier-Journal’s Opinion Editorial. Click here to view the article.
- Please take the time to check out our 5-year summary detailing our accomplishments from 2010 to 2015 here.
- Read our fourth year report with details on our achievements and special projects in 2013-2014.
- Read our third year report with details on account-opening and financial education activity, as well as on Bank On’s special projects this year.
- Second anniversary summary of achievements and account-opening activity during 2011-2012.
- View year one’s accomplishments and an overview of milestones that were reached in the first anniversary report.