Online Educational Resources
Check out online financial education resources from our financial institution partners.
- Ways to Boost Your Financial Health – This flyer lists tips and tools to help you reach your money goals.
- Financial Goals Hub – View more of Chase’s resources to help you move forward on your financial path.
Fifth Third Bank
- Financial Empowerment – Short videos grouped by topics, including healthy financial habits and buying a home, to help you build stronger financial foundations.
- Young Bankers Club – This digital program targeted at fifth graders helps students learn financial literacy and math skills. Educators can enroll their students for free.
- Finance Academy – This program provides digital financial education courses for high school students. Educators and parents can request this program be brought to their school district.
- Empower U – This program for adults has several classes that cover a variety of topics related to financial empowerment. Classes are delivered in-person or virtually through businesses and community organizations. Interested organizations can learn more here.
First Financial Bank
- First Financial Education Center – Short educational modules about topics including banking, home-buying, and preparing for financial security.
- Your Money, Own It – Free webinars and in-person classes to give you the tools and confidence to build up your finances, as well as links to self-guided learning tools.
Old National Bank
- Financial Education – This website contains general information about Old National’s financial education programs and calculators to help you see if you’re on track with your financial goals.
- Real-Life Finance – This is Old National’s financial education curriculum. Organizations can use this program to guide employees toward financial wellness.
- Personal Finance Insights – Blog posts, articles, and videos about a variety of topics to help you learn more about financial wellness.
- Recent YouTube Videos:
- Money and Mindset Financial Blog – Use these tips and tools to get your money and mindset right for your next chapter and thrive through every moment.
- Money and Mindset Financial Podcast – Tune in to this podcast to explore the connection between your finances and well-being, with the hosts offering practical advice and inspiration for rethinking your relationship to money.